NO BAKE NUT-FREE ENERGY BITES
Recipe by: Detoxinista
Amazing for post-recovery snacks!
• 1 1/2cups tightly packed Medjool dates, pitted. (about 15 dates)
• 1/3cup creamy sunflower seed butter or Tahini
• 1/2cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1/4tsp fine sea salt
• Extra coconut flakes for rolling (optional)
1. Place the pitted dates in a food processor, then process until they form a sticky ball (if too dry, add 1Tbsp boiling water). Add the other ingredients and process until sticky batter is formed.
2. Scoop the dough and roll them into balls (1Tbsp per ball). Roll the balls in the coconut flakes. Placed on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 30mins Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a month.
3. Makes about 12-15 balls.