ENERGY BALLS (Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
Great post-exercise recovery snack or whenever you are on the go!
• 1 ½ cups raw nuts (almonds or pecans)
• 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
• ¾ cup raw sunflower seeds
• ¼ cup sesame seeds
• 3/4cup flax seeds
• ¼ cup almond or hazelnut butter
• 1/3 cup tahini (you can find at Loblaws in Organic section)
• ¼ cup coconut sugar (you can find at Loblaws in Organic section)
• 1/3cup cranberries or raisins (or dark chocolate chips will do the trick!)
• 1/3cup of chopped dates
• ¼ cup water
• Place all ingredients in the food processor. Mix together until well-combined and beginning to stick together.
• Make small balls with the mixture
NOTE: You can eat them raw (store in fridge) or store in freezer for on-the-go snacks!